When you complain to the Ombudsman's Office, you can expect:
- professional and courteous attention
- independent and impartial assessment of your complaint and advice about your options
- confidential, prompt and free investigation, if appropriate, in a manner that is fair to all concerned
- clear explanations about what we can and cannot do and why
- clear explanations for decisions we make
- to be kept informed of our progress.
- will make it easy to complaint to us
- decide whether we can or should investigate a complaint
- seek appropriate solutions to a complaint when we investigate
- deal with complaints in a fair and effective way
- promote improved administration by ACT Government agencies.
We are committed to high standards when delivering our services. Our values include:
Your feedback is welcome, even if it is not critical. Feedback helps us improve our services, see Unhappy with us.