Contact us

Contact Us

General Phone: (02) 6276 3773 (Calls from mobile phones at mobile phone rates)

Indigenous Line: 1800 060 789

International: +61 2 6276 0111

Complaints: Online Complaint Form

Post: ACT Ombudsman, GPO Box 442, Canberra ACT 2601

Enquiries: As the ACT Ombudsman is administered by the office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, you can use the following Enquiry Form on the Commonwealth Ombudsman website to order publications, media enquiries, make an FOI request, request a guest speaker, or make a complaint about our office.

Complaints and feedback about our office can also be made verbally or in writing and submitted

Appointments: To make an appointment to speak to one of our staff, please call (02) 6276 3773

Our Office: Level 5, Childers Square, 14 Childers Street, Canberra City ACT 2601

Reportable Conduct Scheme

Please visit this page if you would like to contact us regarding the Reportable Conduct Scheme.

Media Enquiries

As the ACT Ombudsman is administered by the office of the Commonwealth Ombudsman, this Enquiry Form can be used for media enquiries. You can also call 02 6276 3759 during standard business hours

Services available to assist you to make a complaint

If you are a non-English speaking person, we can help through the Translating and Interpreter Service (TIS) on      131 450.

If you are deaf, or have a hearing impairment or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service:

  • TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for (02) 6276 3773
  • Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for (02) 6276 3773
  • Internet Relay users connect to the National Relay Service then ask for (02) 6276 3773

Please visit our brochures page for help with making a complaint information in many community languages.

Feedback and complaints

Your feedback is important to us. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this site or any information contained in this site, please email us at:

If you would like to submit a complaint about the service you have received from our office, please contact us via one of the following:

For more information see Complaints about us.