The Commonwealth owns the copyright in all material produced by the Ombudsman.
All material presented on this website is provided under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Australia, with the exception of:
- the Commonwealth Coat of Arms
- this Department's logo, and
- content supplied by third parties.
Material obtained from this website is to be attributed to this Agency as:
© Commonwealth of Australia 2015
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
The Ombudsman's office has made all reasonable efforts to:
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party, and
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
If you require any further information you may contact our office in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or GPO Box 442, Canberra ACT 2601