The online ACT Ombudsman Annual Report 2007–08 is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF). This page provides links to the entire report and individual chapters.
Portable Document Format (PDF) information
Portable Document Format, or PDF as it is commonly known, is a technology developed by Adobe Systems. It allows printed documents, such as this report, to be compressed into portable electronic files directly from the original documents. The files can then be viewed using Acrobat Reader, available free on the Adobe web site. It is strongly recommended that the following procedure be used to access these files: RIGHT mouse button on the link and Choose 'Save Target As...' (Internet Explorer) OR 'Save Link As...' (Mozilla/Firefox), Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file. Attempting to open large Adobe Acrobat files within the browser window may lead to system problems.
The report is available as a single document or as individual chapters.
- Entire report (PDF 1327 kb)
- Transmittal letter and certificate to Minister (PDF 204 kb)
- Contacting the ACT Ombudsman (PDF 39 kb)
- Section A. Performance and financial management (PDF 884 kb)
- Section B. Consultation and scrutiny reporting (PDF 337 kb)
- Section C. Legislative and policy based reporting (PDF 57 kb)
- Appendix 1—Statistics (PDF 52 kb)
- Appendix 2—Report omissions and reasons for non-compliance (PDF 46 kb)
- Abbreviations and acronyms (PDF 39 kb)
- Compliance index (PDF 29 kb)
- List of tables and figures (PDF 34 kb)