The online ACT Ombudsman Annual Report 2008–09 is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF). This page provides links to the entire report and individual chapters.
Portable Document Format (PDF) information
Portable Document Format, or PDF as it is commonly known, is a technology developed by Adobe Systems. It allows printed documents, such as this report, to be compressed into portable electronic files directly from the original documents. The files can then be viewed using Acrobat Reader, available free on the Adobe web site. It is strongly recommended that the following procedure be used to access these files: RIGHT mouse button on the link and Choose 'Save Target As...' (Internet Explorer) OR 'Save Link As...' (Mozilla/Firefox), Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file. Attempting to open large Adobe Acrobat files within the browser window may lead to system problems.
The report is available as a single document or as individual chapters.
- Entire report (PDF 3.4 Mb)
- Transmittal letter and certificate to Minister (PDF 240 kb)
- Contacting the ACT Ombudsman (PDF 84 kb)
- Section A. Performance and financial management (PDF 1 Mb)
- Section B. Consultation and scrutiny reporting (PDF 588 kb)
- Section C. Legislative and policy based reporting (PDF 315 kb)
- Appendix 1—Statistics (PDF 184 kb)
- Appendix 2—Report omissions and reasons for non-compliance (PDF 176 kb)
- Abbreviations and acronyms (PDF 176 kb)
- Compliance index (PDF 176 kb)
- List of tables and figures (PDF 172 kb)