The online ACT Ombudsman Annual Report 2006–07 is also available in Portable Document Format (PDF). This page provides links to the entire report and individual chapters.
Portable Document Format (PDF) information
Portable Document Format, or PDF as it is commonly known, is a technology developed by Adobe Systems. It allows printed documents, such as this report, to be compressed into portable electronic files directly from the original documents. The files can then be viewed using Acrobat Reader, available free on the Adobe web site. It is strongly recommended that the following procedure be used to access these files: RIGHT mouse button on the link and Choose 'Save Target As...' (Internet Explorer) OR 'Save Link As...' (Netscape), Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file. Attempting to open large Adobe Acrobat files within the browser window may lead to system problems.
The report is available as a single document or as individual chapters.
- Entire report (PDF 928 kb)
- Transmittal letter and certificate to Minister (PDF 124 kb)
- Contacting the ACT Ombudsman (PDF 60 kb)
- Part A. Performance and financial management (PDF 420 kb)
- Part B. Consultation and scrutiny reporting (PDF 100 kb)
- Part C. Other reporting (PDF 108 kb)
- Appendix 1—Statistics (PDF 112 kb)
- Appendix 2—Report omissions and reasons for non-compliance (PDF 80 kb)
- Abbreviations and acronyms (PDF 76 kb)
- Compliance index (PDF 76kb)
- List of tables and figures (PDF 76kb)